RULES OF CONDUCT!
1. Abusive Language and Profanity will not be tolerated.
2. Fighting or taunting opposing players or umpires will not be tolerated. (This includes threats on Social Media).
3. Balls and Strikes are not to be questioned.
4. Any and All attempts to intentionally harm or injure a player will not be allowed.
5. Flipping or Throwing bats will not be tolerated. (Itís Umpireís Discretion and can-not be protested). Result could end in Ejection or Warning. (This will be a delayed dead-ball out, result of play will stand, including HR).
6. Altered or Illegal Bats will be not be allowed. (Itís playerís responsibility to make sure their bats conform to USSSA test).
Any Manager/Player guilty of any of the above shall be ejected from the said game and face possible further disciplinary actions.
1. Are responsible for the conduct of their team.
2. Are responsible for keeping their players in the dug-out.
3. Only Managers are allowed to discuss a situation with an Umpire.
Any Manager guilty of any of the above shall be ejected from the said game and face possible further disciplinary actions.